Institutional Partner Members are allotted a cluster of 8 individual memberships to be distributed to individuals associated with the institution, with all rights and privileges associated with Individual Membership
Members also receive:
– Access to NAMEPA National Conferences at discounted rates
– Access to a vast network MEP directors, higher education faculty and administrators, and other underrepresented minority (URM) advocates in academic institutions that allows you to discuss common challenge and share best practices to increase diversity at NAMEPA institutions and other institutions across the US
– Platforms for dissemination of best practices in diversity
– Ability to post program templates for sale on NAMEPA website at a price to be negotiated with the NAMEPA Board of Directors
– Ability to serve as diversity consultants upon receipt of certification
– Recognition in NAMEPA publications and on the NAMEPA website
– Logo placement and link on the NAMEPA website
– Banner ad placement, an advertisement in one NAMEPA publication, and diversity focused spotlights on website.
– MEP Presentation template
– Model Program templates
– Limited custom data requests for partnership through the ability to identify peer institution groups with no more than two academic institutions from any region.